Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Trinity Q1 LC Columns
Simultaneously separate the herbicides diquat and paraquat with Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Trinity Q1 LC Columns.
Marke: Thermo Scientific™ 079719
Weitere Details : Netto-Gewicht : 0.10000kg
BeschreibungSuperior Performance for Diquat and Paraquat Analysis
- Distinctive spatial separation of anion-exchange and cation-exchange regions for unparalleled chromatographic performance
- Adjustable selectivity using mobile phase buffer concentration, pH, and solvent content
- Quick separation of hydrophilic ionic and ionizable analytes without ion-pairing reagent
- Ideal selectivity for simultaneous separation of basic, neutral, and acidic analytes
- Compatibility with mass spectrometry detection, which significantly improves sensitivity and provides conformation at the same time
- Available in 3.0μm particle size and 2.1 and 3.0mm diameters, in 50mm length
About the Family of Acclaim Specialty HPLC Columns
Acclaim Specialty Columns have been developed, manufactured and tested to meet the separation needs of specific applications. These columns are based on novel and unique chemistries and provide superior resolution with ease-of-use.
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
|2.5 to 7.5|
|Spherical, nanopolymer silica hybrid|
|Speciality / Application Specific|
|Guard Cartridge, 2 PK|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.