DuPont Personal Protection
For many years, DuPont™ Tyvek™ has been putting science to work by creating protective clothing solutions essential to keep people, products and processes safe. With Tyvek™ IsoClean™ garments and accessories, DuPont has developed an innovative range, based on its technical know-how, which corresponds to the highest standards for particle and microbiological contamination control.
- Why Adopt a Single-Use Solution in the cleanroom?
- Request Sample Pack
- Product Information
Tyvek™ Isoclean™ provides the ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort.
The fabric in reusable polyester cleanroom garments can degrade with continued wearing, washing and sterilisation. The changes in the fabric are often invisible to the naked eye. An independent study done for DuPont shows how to make informed decisions about cleanroom garments.
How does Tyvek™ IsoClean™ fabric help to control contamination?
DuPont™ Tyvek™ fabric has a long history of use in cleanroom garments thanks to its unique structure which provides an excellent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous liquids.
- Made of high density polyethylene using a patented flash-spinning process, Tyvek™ IsoClean™ offers the lowest level of particle shedding within the DuPont portfolio
- Provides two-way protection and resistance to wear and tear
- The clean-processed and sterile range provides the highest levels of cleanliness offering sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10⁻⁶ (ISO 11137-1). A certificate of sterility and compliance comes with every shipment
- Tyvek™ IsoClean™ products are CE certified and comply with the PPE directive
- They are suitable for use in cleanrooms up to GMP Grade A (ISO Class 4/5)